2020 FIELD HOCKEY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
OPEN TO ALL GIRLS - ALL TOWNS
DUE TO COVID19 VIRUS WE WILL NOT BE COLLECTING ANY REGISTRATION FEES AT THIS TIME.
IF WE HAVE A SEASON, WE WILL SEND OUT INVOICES PRIOR TO OPENING DAY.
(Season runs from mid-August thru late October)
Kindergarten thru 2nd Grade Cost is $50
3rd Grade thru 8th Grade Cost is $75
Family Cap is $125.
NEW PLAYERS ONLY PLAY DAY
JULY 29, 2020 5:30PM – 6:30PM
NOW AT HARRY REYNOLDS PARK
443 OLD FALL RIVER ROAD, N. DARTMOUTH
Located at the small baseball field next to the basketball courts on the left as you drive in
DUE TO COVID19 VIRUS WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO PROTECT OUR VOLUNTEERS, ATHLETES, COACHES AND FAMILIES:
- All adults will be required to wear a mask including coaches;
- It is optional for athletes to wear a mask;
- We will be practicing the CDC recommended 6-feet of social distancing when allowable throughout this event. We ask that parents/guardians stay within distance to their athletes to assist in guiding them with the instructions we will be giving, if needed.
- Please cleanse your hands before and after this event. We will have hand sanitizer on-site and bathrooms with soap and water are available too.
- Please do not attend this event if you are displaying any COVID19 symptoms including but not limited to fever, cough, congestion, runny nose or sore throat.
OPENING DAY SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2020